Larsen HVAC supplies dependable heating and air conditioning systems that provide reliable comfort all year round. Whether it’s new installations, maintenance, or repairs, we are your full-service HVAC professionals. Give us a call for a free estimate (801) 915-5210
At Larsen HVAC, installing Rheem heating and air systems is our specialty. We offer many heating options and solutions for your home or business; including high-efficiency furnaces and quiet systems.
Call Us Today for a Free Quote! 801-915-5210
Larsen HVAC will help you maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Keep your heating system at peak performance by having us do a Bi-annual pre-season check-up.
HVAC manufacturers all recommend annual inspections and maintenance by a qualified technician. They also have language in their warranties saying that damage to the units caused by improper maintenance is not covered under the warranty.
We provide the following for our annual furnace maintenance.
- Check the vent system for blockage and/or leakage. This includes the outside termination and the connections at and internal to the furnace.
- Check and inspect the heat exchanger for rust and corrosion.
- Check burners for proper ignition, burner flame, and flame sense.
- Check blower motors and induced draft if applicable, If necessary an amp-draw test should be conducted on the blower motor and compared with what is listed.
- Check the blower wheel for debris and cleaned if necessary (this requires complete removal of the blower wheel).
- Check all gas connections.
- Check and replace filters (but this needs to be done much more frequently than annually).
Rheem furnaces are our specialty, however, we work on all makes and models.
Larsen HVAC can offer furnace options and solutions for your home or business; including high-efficiency furnaces and quiet furnace systems. Furnace repair is our specialty. We provide same-day service for both repairs and installations.
Repair Services Include:
Larsen HVAC is where smart consumers turn for quality furnace system installation, inspection, replacement, or repair. Our licensed technicians will quickly diagnose the issue and offer several solutions with your time and budget in mind. We understand that a furnace replacement is no small matter and we offer our customers several options keeping budget, longevity, and energy savings in mind. We offer our knowledge and expertise on what we believe to be the best option then leave it up to you the customer to make the final decision on the best furnace replacement option for you.
We believe in honest and up-front pricing on both furnace replacements and repairs. We’ve been doing business in Utah and have an excellent reputation for quality furnaces and skilled and professional installation in a timely manner. Read more about quality HVAC Services in Utah here. Our goal is to get your home or workplace back to feeling comfortably warm as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you on your residential or commercial furnace replacement or repair.
Our experts will take care of all your heating needs. Give us a call today! 801-915-5210