Water Heaters are one of the most important pieces of equipment in your home: providing the heat for baths, laundry, showers, dishwashing, cooking, and any other application requiring warm or hot water. Maintaining your water heater is essential to making sure these appliances run properly.
Water Heaters We Install
- 40-50-75 Gallon Tanks
- Double Tank Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters and Hybrids
Do I Need a New Water Heater?
There are some tell-tale signs to look for that will help you to know when the time is right to invest in a new water heater and installation from Larsen HVAC.
Here are Some Signs
- Your current water heater is at least 12 years old
- Rust-colored water comes out of your taps or there is rusty buildup on top of your tank
- Your water is not getting hot at all
- You no longer have enough hot water at any one time to meet your needs
- Your unit makes cracking or popping noises when the water is heating
- Your tank is leaking
Larsen HVAC provide same day installation for water heaters. Give us a call at 801-915-5210.