Larsen HVAC supplies dependable heating and air conditioning systems that provide reliable comfort all year round. Whether it’s new installations, maintenance, or repairs, we are your full-service HVAC professionals. Give us a call for a free estimate (801) 915-5210
Air Conditioner Installation
Rheem air conditioners are our specialty at Larsen HVAC. We offer many air conditioner options and solutions for your home or business; including high-efficiency air conditioners and quiet systems.
Call Us Today for a Free Quote! 801-915-5210
Air Conditioner Maintenance
We’ll help you maintain your Air Conditioner equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Keep your cooling and heating system at peak performance during our annual pre-season check-ups.
HVAC manufacturers all recommend annual inspections and maintenance by a qualified technician. They also have language in their warranties saying that damage to the units caused by improper maintenance is not covered under the warranty.
We provide the following for our annual Air Conditioning maintenance:
- Check the vent system for blockage and/or leakage. This includes the outside termination and the connections at and internal to the furnace.
- Check and Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Check and Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace, and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check the central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check, Clean, and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Check and replace filters (but this needs to be done much more frequently than annually
Air Conditioner Repairs
Rheem air conditioners are our specialty at Larsen HVAC, however, we are certified to work on all makes and models.
At Larsen HVAC, we pride ourselves on providing same-day service for repairs on all AC components including:
- R-22 and R410-A
- Repair leaks
- Thermostats – all models.
Larsen HVAC is where smart consumers turn for quality Air Conditioning system installation, inspection, replacement, or repair. Our licensed technicians will quickly diagnose the issue and offer several solutions with your time and budget in mind. We understand that an AC replacement is no small matter and we offer our customers several options keeping budget, longevity, and energy savings in mind. We offer our knowledge and expertise on what we believe to be the best option then leave it up to you the customer to make the final decision on the best Air Conditioner replacement option for you.
We believe in honest and up-front pricing on both air conditioner replacement and repairs. We’ve been doing business in Utah and have an excellent reputation for quality air conditioners and skilled and professional installation in a timely manner. Read more about quality HVAC Services in Utah here. Our goal is to get your home or workplace back to feeling cool as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you on your residential or commercial air conditioner replacement or repair.
Our experts will take care of all your cooling needs. Give us a call today! 801-915-5210